Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I LOVE MY BABY ALOTS !

I've read my baby's blog , feel that he really truly to me and really love me alot. I also hope that we really can last and i want him to be my last one too. althought sometime i will scold him but is all for him own good becos i don't want him to be like last time hanging around everywhere like a AH Beng! I want him to work and earn more money to have our future. Baby , i really love you that's why i don't want you to do any stupid things like last time okay? Now awaiting for my baby to knock off then go bt panjang plaza eat our dinner. Will be going my cousin before meeting my baby becos my Biao Ge's gf wanna talk to me about something. Ok lah , go bathe liao.. Bye :)   

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home