Tuesday, August 25, 2009

FINALLY OFF TOMORROW !

Today so busy sia! My sotcks come around 3 something , i have to do afternoon cashier too. Have to run here run there but it's fun (Wahaha)! Heng got my supervisor help me on some of the stocks if not untill night i still can't do finish lor. Thanks serene! Manage to finish my stocks around 8 something , heng got ah rose make me do cashier awhile if not i can't put my stocks up the shelf. Thanks ah rose!
Tomorrow off so 1 day don't need to put make up (So Happy)! Miss my babylove now , just hung up the phone with him becos his phone low batt but he haven call back yet , think he now crazy playing his PSP games so lazy to charge his phone lor (ANGRY)! Think can't get to see him this few days liao becos i "come that one" (ANGRY)! Ok lah , waiting for his call now.. will blog tomorrow Bye :)    

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home