Sunday, August 16, 2009

Not Worth !

Yesterday reach boat quay around 10. We went to a pub call (The Next Stop) becos my friend working there so we go support her , Ordered 2 bottle of mattell. We drink like nobody business untill around 1 something Eugene Chua and me finally drunk. So me and him go home 1st as eugene chua can't take it anymore. I send him home 1st , then i go back myself.

To Eugene Chua :
It's not worth to do so many things to that girl and she din't cherish you at all. The one crying now should be her not you. Wake up and get a new life , you will found a better one. Somehow 1 day you will regret and ask youself why you wanna cry for that girl and you will find yourself stupid. No matter what happen , i'll be there for you becos i'm your xiao mei mei okay! :)  

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home