Sunday, August 9, 2009

。。。

I still remember is a tuesday(22.07.08). My phone suddenly ring with a number i don't know , i pick up and is a guy sound. So i ask him who is he but he wants me to guess. So i say out many guys name and finally i say a correct name. We chatted quite long , and we chatted almost everyday as well. And we intent to meet too. So one nite we meet at bt gombak prata shop for dinner cum super beocs i haven eat dinner due to working and we meet almost everyday as well. Slowly i found that i had a cush on him and slowly i found that i really fall in love with him. So one nite , when we chat on phone , i told him i fall in love with him , after putting down the phone , he send me a msg saying actually he knew it long ago is just that he want me to say out. The next day we pretent nothing and meet too. When time pass day by day , we getting closer and closer , we go play bowling , prawning , play pool , go shoping , slack at bt gombak mac till midnight , ton night at bt gombak mac when i off playing poker cards(it's so fun). Suddenly got one nite , i still remember is a thursday(03.05.09) after chatting with him on phone , he suddenly msg me and said "Think it's time to be together"! I happy till can't sleep the whole nite , keep smsing with him about this topic and finally we're together . He is so sweet , he will come to my work place(bugis street) almost everyday and pick me up from work then we go chill together. Prawning , play bowling , shopping. The most memorable day i had is when i go east coast swimming with him , his mother and mother's friend it's so fun. We ate sweensen , play ah kart , we stick to each other so tight , and i love to be hug by him. I still remeber is our 1st month anniversary , we had a big quarral becos of some BITCH but after that ok liao so i meet him at bt panjang plaza for lunch with his mother and mother's friend. After i change my job , we getting not very close le , sometime will quarral with some small matter. Slowly we had big quarral almost everyday. I cried everyday trying to stop that quarral but no use and more worst day by day. i said break more then 3 times before becos i really can't stand it ler. but in the end i still go back to him. Finally one nite , when we chat on phone , we talk things out and we find that actually be friends is more better so we broke up. but i still can't get over him so sometime when we chat on phone i will quarral with him about our problem. we quarral about two months after broke up , finally 1 day , i told him i will give him freedom and let him go. From that day onwards , i never call him anymore. But he still got call me chat. Till now , i finally get over him. I'm still happy that he come to my 21st birthday celebreation. This is the 2nd thing i'm happy too. Although sometime i will recall the happy moments we had and i cry , but i know it's all past , it's time to face the fact le. I've nothing to regret le. Really hope he will take care of himself and have his own career asap. 

PS : Boy , 1 year had pass. We had gone through happy and sad moments. I love you more than anyone else. Although i'll be leaving you alone and let you have your own freedom & career but you're always be remember by me , Take Care Bye :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home