Saturday, August 8, 2009

BUSY WOMAN!

Yesterday morning wake up around 10 something then watch tv till 11 something meet my cousin tingtin for breakfast. around 1 something come back and the a bathe , meet my cousin jia yi around 3 then go bugis meet zhenying(ah mei). shop awhile then a big thing happen to my cousin jia yi , she suddenly fainted!!!!!!!! Then Zhenying and me quickly help her up. Think she never eat that's why she will faint. So we quickly go to the nearest cafe(hongkong cafe) and eat our lunch and she feels better after that. Then go bugis juntion interview wallet shop. After that jia yi and zhenying accompany me go back home and take money then go my grandma hse due to my uncle is going jurong to take something from my big cousin so we can take a ride to bt gombak as Ah gene(baobeiix) got jump god at there so we meet him at there around 9 something. Then after ah gene jump finish and do finish his things think is around 1 something , we go to bt gombak prata shop for supper till 2 something then we cadded home. Reach home around 3 then watch tv awhile then suddenly sherling call me so we chat till 4 something then we go sleep. 

As for today , meet zhenying around 3 something at jurong point then go find her mum. After that we ate thai express for lunch with her and her mum. walk around and interview one of the shop there and we left there around 6 something. We take mrt to marserling to zhenying's father house to see her small sister. Slack at there around 9 then i take bus back to bt panjang. Actually got meet ah gene for dinner but ah gene's mother got cook so i go home straight. I'M SO HUNGRY NOW!!!!!! Think will cook maggie mee later. That's all for this 2 days , will blog when i'm free becos i'm busy going interview this few days. See ya soon Bye :) 


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home